Friday, September 9, 2011

Pumpkin Stolen!

Miss Brewer with green onions

Yo my compost is out of control and feeds the super-sleek groundhogs who have grown to have magnificent coats

Nice little front shot with enticing pumpkin

Mad Beans

This one got snatched a day later

This one's still cool/hidden


I don't care if anyone steals the pumpkin. I only care if they steal the big tomatoes.

they can steal anything they want- I have money to buy groceries.... I just hope that the people who take the pumpkin have an opinion-altering experience, a conscience shift, or some new urge to do it themselves. It would be harder to lift the damn gourdes than it would be to plant them and grow them to this size! Not ready for pie yet, and vines are growing into the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment